Provide both technical and functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application as well as knowledge of development technologies and environments.
Design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard Microsoft Dynamics applications.
- Coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics based Solutions
- Gain understanding of customer’s needs and collaborate with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are needed
- Offer support on Microsoft tools for data migration and integration.
- Implement reports per requirements documents and standards.
- May be tasked with additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems.
- Provide support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- Test modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards
- Participate in system and acceptance testing.
- Provide work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
- Be aware of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understand how the development and related testing activities fit into the overall customer engagement lifecycle.
- Mainly work at the customer site.
Diploma higher education with a strong interest for IT.
- Your mother tongue is Dutch or French and you speak fluent English.
- Experience with MS Dynamics AX or another ERP package is an asset.
Work for a small and independent certified Microsoft partner.
In-depth training and guidance based upon your experience or needs.
A high degree of autonomy in your job.
The opportunity to develop yourself as a consultant for Microsoft Dynamics AX.
A salary package with company car and fringe benefits (mobile phone, laptop, insurance, …).
Please send us your CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org