To manage and successfully deliver the Dynamics implementation, and ensure that the scope, resources and budget constraints are balanced.
Ensure that all aspects of the project are planned and executed in a manner that will lead to meeting the implementation goals within the established time frame and budget to a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Create the project plan and ensuring that the scope, schedule, budget and resources are executed to the plan.
- Achieves the project objectives.
- Understand the Microsoft Dynamics product and its’ related technologies.
- Work closely with the Customer key stakeholders to ensure successful completion of the implementation.
- Build your network within the client organization.
- Mainly work at the customer site.
- Diploma higher education with a strong interest for IT.
Your mother tongue is Dutch or French and you speak fluent English.
Experience with MS Dynamics AX or another ERP package is an asset.
Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server is an asset.
Being certified in PMP or Prince2 is an asset.
Work for a small and independent certified Microsoft partner.
In-depth training and guidance based upon your experience or needs.
A high degree of autonomy in your job.
The opportunity to develop yourself as a Project manager for Microsoft Dynamics AX.
A salary package with company car and fringe benefits (mobile phone, laptop, insurance, …).
Please send us your CV by e-mail to email@example.com